Discover how your organization can prepare for the smart grid – and capitalize on the influx of data that's coming with it – by making analytics an integral part of your system design, testing and implementation and a foundation of your forecasting methodology.
Our expert panel cover real-world industry scenarios and discuss how SAS® Analytics and forecasting solutions enables you to maximize your investment in smart grid technology.
You'll learn how to:
- Capitalize on massive volumes of new data to augment forecasting and quickly adjust to changing conditions.
- Prove to regulatory bodies your organization's ability to effectively manage smart grid technology and fund new investment.
- Create what-if scenarios that factor in weather, population trends, economics and risk for short-, mid- and long-term planning.
- Implement solutions that go well beyond traditional econometrics and time series (ETS) software.
- Integrate SAS Analytics and forecasting solutions into your existing forecasting methodology.
Preview this Webcast