Joe Skorupa, Editorial Director, RIS News
Donna McGuckin, Principal Solutions Architect, SAS
Alan Lipson, Retail Industry Marketing Manager, SAS
If your retail business sells sized merchandise, stocks assorted products that are distributed together, or ships assorted merchandise to multiple locations – SAS Size Optimization was designed for you.
SAS is helping today’s top retail organizations differentiate and compete at a higher level by giving them the ability to transform sales data into predictions for future sales and inventory needs by size, and determine the optimal case-pack supply to meet demand.
Join us to learn how SAS Size Optimization can help you:
- Increase same-customer and same-store sales.
- Calculate and reduce sales losses.
- Improve margins through reduced markdowns.
- Keep store inventory at a manageable level.
- Increase customer loyalty and satisfaction.