Loyalty marketing is changing in light of today's digitally sophisticated and empowered customers. While loyalty programs continue to grow, current issues such as data privacy concerns, increased competition and undifferentiated offerings can decrease a program's effectiveness and as a result, are transforming how companies view customer loyalty.
How do some top businesses get loyalty right? Gilt Groupe is one organization that, despite its challenges, still generates a loyal fan base by taking a forward-looking approach. Join this on-demand webinar to learn how the luxury flash sales site builds and keeps a long-term customer base, including:
- Strategic perspectives to the new loyalty paradigm and underlying implications.
- Techniques to gain deep customer understanding through data mining, implicit data collection, third-party data appends, surveys and focus groups.
- Analytic approaches to target, acquire and engage with high-value customers by persona segmentation, affinity scores and lifetime value analysis.
- Perspectives and insights on mobile marketing.
- Guidance for B2B loyalty.
Senior Director of Analytics and Research
Gruzbarg is responsible for the development of the analytic direction, road map and insights distribution supporting the entire organization in the delivery of highly relevant personalized offerings to Gilt Groupe's customers.
Global Director of Customer Intelligence
Raj's responsibilities include collaborating with industry leaders, customers, alliances, sales, marketing and product teams to establish and evangelize SAS' customer intelligence growth strategy in the market.