Why do many sales and operations planning (S&OP) implementations fall short of expectations?
In this webinar, Mark Moon will discuss an approach that integrates demand forecasting within a comprehensive demand and supply integration (DSI) process.
Webinar topics include:
- The key characteristics of successful DSI implementations.
- How DSI differs from and expands upon S&OP.
- How to approach demand forecasting as a management process.
- The best practices for using qualitative and quantitative forecasting techniques.
- How to recognize the symptoms of failure to sufficiently integrate demand and supply.
Who should watch this webinar?
Anyone who has a role in forecasting; demand and supply planning; logistics; or operations management – especially in manufacturing and consumer products industries.
Mark A. Moon
Associate Professor and Department Head
Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management
University of Tennessee, Knoxville