Today, more than 45 percent of customers get product information through websites, mobile devices and social channels before entering a store. Merchants know that to succeed in this ever-evolving marketplace, they must reach shoppers on a personal level and customize the shopping experience within all shopping channels. This requires deep customer insights to enable the right action, and acting fast enough on that knowledge to make a difference.
Tune in to this on-demand webinar, High-Performance Retail: The Art of Understanding the Customer, to learn the business benefits of uncovering customer insights and the best ways to use them to develop competitive strategies for consumers who demand relevance and personalization.
Topics covered in this webinar
• The radical shift in pricing strategies.
• The need to execute optimized assortments at the store/SKU level.
• How to deliver a more personalized, one-to-one customer experience.
• The benefits of high-performance retailing across sectors, with special expertise in specialty soft goods.
• Eric Williams, recently retired Executive Vice President and CIO for Catalina Marketing
• Anthony Volpe, Advisory Industry Consultant and SAS evangelist for retail analytics
• Debbie Hauss, Editor in Chief for Retail TouchPoints (moderator)