In this webinar, you will hear how SAS Office Analytics, a new solution for teaching and academic research, can easily and conveniently be used within Microsoft Office tools, including Microsoft Excel.
Take a few minutes to watch this information-rich webinar to learn how. We'll demonstrate using an example with retail data, and you'll walk away from this webinar learning how to:
- Apply SAS in teaching and academic research using the tools you already know.
- Access the power of SAS from Microsoft Office products.
- Create and copy presentation-ready graphs into other Microsoft Office products.
- Produce summarized data, cross-tabular data and more using SAS.
Who should watch?
- Deans, professors and students focusing on teaching or academic research in finance, accounting, marketing and economics.
- Students working on postgraduate degrees, including MBAs.
- Philip Busby, SAS Education Practice
- Nancy Call, SAS Education Practice