The story of insurance fraud – even in the recent past – is well told: Tens of billions of dollars lost each year, premium increases, investments in special investigative units, civil actions and anti-fraud technology.
Tune in to hear experts from the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud and SAS share key findings from a new report on insurance fraud technology. You'll get the stats and analysis that tell how insurers are fighting fraud – and how you compare. Hear about new advances that can turn the page on opportunistic individuals, scheming employees and organized fraud rings.
What You'll Learn
You'll hear a summary of the Coalition's research report, The State of Insurance Fraud Technology, including:
- Current strategies. The three most popular technologies insurers use to fight fraud.
- Future advancements. Why predictive modeling, text mining and social network analysis will be essential.
Next steps. The biggest roadblock to detecting organized fraud – and how to stay ahead of criminal networks and schemes.
- Dennis Jay, Executive Director, Coalition Against Insurance Fraud
- James Ruotolo, Principal for Insurance, Global Security Intelligence Practice, SAS
- Stuart Rose, Global Insurance Marketing Director, SAS