Today more than ever, it's vital that your organization analyzes market and credit risk exposures with a unified perspective, across all trades in all geographies. Add the need for speed and granularity, and the goal becomes lofty indeed.
To respond effectively to market realities, risk managers must be able to proactively capture, analyze and simulate market and credit risks associated with commodity price volatility.
In this on-demand webinar, we'll review the landscape at a high level – the outlook, volumes, state of the markets and regulatory pressures. And we'll show you how to use enterprise commodity risk aggregation and analytics to uncover hidden risks and offsets siloed in various trading books or divisions. Hear how you can gain a broader view of risk and an advanced level of modeling by aggregating data from across the enterprise.
Join our expert lineup of speakers and learn how to:
- Use world-class data management, advanced analytics and analytic visualization to enhance trading and risk management systems.
- Expedite deal capture for any commodity, transaction type or region to generate a consolidated physical and financial portfolio primed for analytics and reporting.
- Empower professionals across the organization – from traders and analysts to managers and executives – with modeling and reporting.
- Make it easier to configure complex business logic, modeling methods/parameters and business analytics visualization.
- Use compulsory regulation to improve economic transparency and accountability.
Charlie Sanchez is the Executive Lead of Commodity Finance Risk for RiskAdvisory, a division of SAS.
Sanchez joined RiskAdvisory in 2010 with more than 11 years of experience in the energy industry. He held several senior positions with the international energy commodity risk management services consultancy Gelber & Associates, including Vice President for Energy Markets, Director for Energy Risk and Trading, and Quantitative Analyst/Energy Commodities Broker. Sanchez also served as Director of Risk Controls with SourceGas LLC, a natural gas local distribution utility in Colorado.
Patrick Woody is the Strategist for Compliance and Regulatory Affairs at RiskAdvisory, a division of SAS.
Woody has worked in the trading and risk management business for the past 13 years with various ETRM technology providers. He was the Asia Pacific Product Director for a leading capital markets technology provider, where he developed country-specific compliance solutions for FX and swap markets. No stranger to the regulatory whims of Washington, Woody ran the anti-money laundering projects at Union Bank of Switzerland and Societe Generale when the US Treasury Department released stringent regulations on Wall Street and the money center banks.