Today’s customers expect far more than e-commerce, or even a multichannel “presence.” They expect an authentic, relevant experience across various channels, where you have to manage and integrate all their big data so that they get an immersive experience – regardless of the channel where they engage with you. Success in today’s retailing environment demands an obsession with customer experience that is not only memorable and consistent, but also relevant and timely – especially from digital fronts.
What opportunities are there in big data?
Fortunately, big data challenges from growing channels are also an opportunity. In this webinar, you will learn about several opportunities that include:
- Using customer analytics to gain insights from both the physical and digital selling worlds to achieve an informed business strategy centered on the customer.
- Accessing transactional, behavioral, social and other data accrued from multiple channels, so retailers can align their strategy with the customer's expectation of one seamless experience across all channels.
- Finding answers in customer data to pinpoint the best opportunities, map out the best marketing actions and then maximize cross-business impact.
- Wilson Raj, Global Customer Intelligence Director, SAS
- Nikki Baird, Managing Partner of Retail Systems Research and co-author of the RSR 2012 Benchmark Report, "Omni-Channel 2012: Cross-Channel Comes of Age."