Join us via WebEx for the Humana SAS User Group Meeting, an event designed especially for you and your colleagues. During this event, you will:
- Gain programming insight into your existing code and programs.
- Discover new ways to use analytics to get the most out of your data.
- Engage in interactive discussions with your colleagues and SAS experts.
Health Plans and Analytics:
Tackle Challenges in an Evolving Industry Landscape
Sarah Rittman, Business Leader in the SAS Health Care Analytics Practice
Sarah Rittman will explore how health plans can use analytics to address issues like market optimization, MLR management and consumerism – all within the context of health care reform, medical expense pressures and changing market dynamics.
Homegrown SAS Models Used in Fraud Detection
Jeff Wickwire, Manager, Special Investigations Unit, Humana
There's More to Social Networks than Facebook
Greg Hayworth, Scientist, Provider Network Operations, Humana
Clinical Predictive Modeling and Advanced Analytics to Identify High-Risk Members
Hamed Zahedi, Metrician, Clinical Outcomes and Data Analytics, Humana
Harpreet Singh, Metrician, Clinical Outcomes and Data Analytics, Humana
Each session is divided into three one-hour topics so that you may participate in more than one session. See breakout sessions page for detailed times, descriptions and attendance options.
- Efficient Coding and Querying: Discover a plethora of options and best practices for coding and querying within SAS.
- SAS® Enterprise Guide® : Learn about this point-and-click, menu- and wizard-driven product for analyzing data and publishing results.
- Analytics and SAS® Enterprise Miner™: Explore a range of analytic techniques, including predictive and descriptive modeling, data mining, text analytics, forecasting, optimization, simulation and experimental design.