Today, the name of the game is conquering big data. It's fast, complex and, well, big. But you can't talk about big data without talking about unstructured data.
Unstructured data (i.e., text) makes up an estimated 75 percent of an organization's data: call center logs, service records, emails, social media – the list goes on. With the right analytics technology, you can do a lot with that information:
- Discover topics and patterns within huge document collections.
- Recognize trends and spot business opportunities.
- Streamline content search-and-query retrieval.
- Improve efficiency and purge content chaos.
Watch this webinar to:
- Hear real-world examples of how leading organizations are effectively using unstructured data.
- See a brief SAS® Text Analytics demo.
- Listen to various experts talk about the value of leveraging unstructured data.
View it now, or save it to your calendar to watch later. After you register, we'll provide you with an Outlook calendar file to save to your calendar client.
Fiona McNeill, Global Product Marketing Manager, Text Analytics, SAS
Tonya Balan, Director, Analytics Product Management, SAS
View this brief on-demand webinar right now, or save it to your calendar to watch later. After you register, we'll provide you with an Outlook calendar file to save to your calendar client.