The support.sas.com site was created for all users of SAS® software. It's your first stop for finding answers to your immediate SAS issues, and it also hosts a wealth of SAS educational resources, including training courses and books.
Maybe you've used the support site to keep up with information regarding our current software releases and other important news. But did you know you can also share with other SAS users in our online forums?
In this webinar, we'll take a quick tour of support.sas.com and the many benefits it offers SAS users.
What You'll Learn
- Brief overview of support.sas.com.
- Navigational paths and site structure.
- Feedback opportunities and where to find them.
- Site walk-through, including new features and an advanced search demo.
- How to report problems, make a suggestion or get help.
Renee Harper, Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, SAS
Renee Harper has worked at SAS for more than 20 years. In her current role, she's responsible for Web strategy and community management. Harper listens to the SAS community and the industry and uses what she learns to help design and manage a viable customer support site and a vibrant user community space. Follow @hrenee on Twitter and read her blog posts on Key Happenings.