Who are your most influential customers? Who will encourage other customers in their social networks to adopt your products? And who will leave you for a competitor, while taking their social contacts with them?
If you don't know the answers to these questions, tune in to learn how SAS® Customer Link Analytics can help you:
- Pinpoint customer segments and reveal social networks.
- Identify influencers, predict their behavior and provide a better customer experience.
- Quantify the influence of specific individuals in a community.
Brazil's Largest Telco: A Case Study in Social Network Analysis
Learn how Oi Telecommunications used SAS Customer Link Analytics to:
- Identify the key influencers among millions of customers.
- Reduce churn and spot fraudulent activity.
- Increase adoption of new service bundles by 130 percent.
Dr. Carlos Pinheiro, Head of the Analytics Lab at Oi Telecommunications, has worked in telecommunications since 1998 and has 10 years of experience in analytics. He performed postdoctoral research in social network analysis at Dublin City University, Ireland, as well as postdoctoral research in optimization at the Institute of Pure and Applied Research, Brazil.
Ken King, Director of Telco and Media Convergence at SAS, has more than 25 years of global telecom industry experience. He consults with industry leaders on topics such as churn management, social network analysis, product bundling, offer optimization, forecasting and operational improvements.