Get tips and tricks to help you be more productive with your SAS software. The content shared in this webinar will help you find:
- Helpful ways to use Google to zero in on the SAS content you want.
- Handy search features available on support.sas.com.
- Effective ways to stay informed through RSS feeds, alerts and watches.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone, no matter your skill level, who uses the Web to locate usage tips and training information about SAS software.
- Anyone who searches for usage tips and training information about SAS software.
Renee Harper authors the blog Key Happenings at support.sas.com, where she provides tips, updates and samples concerning the SAS Customer Support website.
She has worked at SAS for 20 years and has seen our award-winning support move from telephone-only support to a mixture of phone and online support.