SAS is the world leader in Big Data Analytics. Big data is about high-velocity data capture, discovery and analysis to extract meaningful infsights from apparent chaos. Recent developments by SAS in high-performance analytics offer radically improved capabilities to:
- Gain better, faster, more profitable insights into every aspect of your business.
- Explore the wealth of possibilities offered by big data.
- Answer questions as fast as you can think them up.
- Make decisions with precision and confidence while your competitors are still running their analysis.
We would like to invite you to an event that is tailored around the concerns of senior executives, the SAS Executive Forum 2012 which will be on Wednesday 12 September 2012, from 08h00 - 14h00 at the Turbine Hall in Newtown, Johannesburg.
Glen has worked with many leading companies, government agencies and organizations across a wide variety of domains.
Register to reserve your seat to the keynote lunch with leading futurist from Kirkland, Washington and author of "Turning the Future into Revenue" and "Strategic Leadership: Achieving Your Preferred Future, 3rd Edition"
At this event you will:Hear about the enormous opportunity that high-performance analytics present for your organization
- Understand all your data and know what to do with it
- Hear how other organisations are benefiting from high-performance analytics
- Discuss the implications of introducing high-performance analytics into your organisation
- Gain the opportunity to engage with global experts on a variety of business topics through interactive Q&A sessions
The forum will be facilitated by Aki Anastasiou who is a technology presenter on Radio 702, for more information on the speakers please click here.