Complete the SAS 9.2 DI Fast Track Course and receive a free Certification Exam Voucher
Are you a data integration developer who has experience using SAS Data Integration Studio 3.4 (SAS 9.1.3) and wish to upgrade your skill?
With SAS Data Integration Studio 4.2 (SAS 9.2) you can do even more!
SAS Data Integration Studio 4.2: Fast Track (DIFST)
This intensive training course provides accelerated learning for those students who will register sources and targets; create and deploy jobs; work with transformations; set up change management; work with slowly changing dimensions; and the scheduling of jobs. This course is for individuals who are comfortable with learning large amounts of information in a short period of time. The SAS Data Integration Studio 1: Essentials and SAS Data Integration Studio 2: Additional Topics courses are available to provide the same type of information in a much more detailed approach over a longer period of time.
Learn how to
• register source data and target tables
• create jobs and explore the functionality of the Job Editor
• work with many of the various transformations
• enhance table relationships using integrity constraints, key, and indexes
• work with slowly changing dimensions
• create custom transformation with the Transformation Generation Wizard
• document and deploy jobs
• administer SAS Data Integration Studio
• incorporate data quality techniques (self-study)