Due to overwhelming response, registration is now closed.
Whether you're a seasoned SAS software user with experiences to share or a newcomer who'd like to interact with other users, the SAS Users' Assembly is an excellent gathering to help you learn and get the most value from the SAS System.
With SAS 9.4 coming soon, join hundreds of your peers and learn the latest updates on information management, analytics management and decision management product lines.
The Assembly program will include sessions on
- SAS Platform Innovations
- Critical Steps in Data Quality
- Best Practices in data Integration
- Managing the Analytical Life Cycle for Continuous Improvement
- How to Implement an Effective Decision Management System
- Leveraging on the Power of High Performance Analytics
- Seeing the Possibilities with Data Visualizations
- SAS Tutorials
Reasons to Attend