SAS is dedicated to education initiatives and pleased to be the hosting service provider for the NCEdCloud project. Working closely with the North Carolina Dept. of Public Instruction and Local Education Agencies (LEAs) in North Carolina, it is our goal to deliver a secure business system that is available 24/7, so LEAs can access important district data when they need it most.
Moving to cloud support of business systems will benefit your LEA with the following:
- Hosted servers monitored 24/7.
- Nightly backups encrypted and secured off-site.
- Hardware and OS under the SAS IBM maintenance contract.
- Secure access 24/7 via LEA/SAS VPN tunnel.
- Hosted servers managed by SAS system administrators reducing LEA workload.
- 24/7 help desk with email tracking.
- Application software support/upgrades for LEA licensed software.
- LEA LPAR disaster recovery including SAS remote disaster recovery site.
SAS has successfully completed dozens of migrations and has capacity to enroll and migrate additional LEAs to the SAS Cloud. Please use the Enroll Now tab to contact SAS about migration to the cloud.