Dates to remember:
- March 4: On-Site Registration Opens ($440 Rate)
- Jim Goodnight, CEO of SAS
- Keith Collins, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer at SAS
- David MacDonald, Vice President and General Manager of SAS Americas Financial Services Business Division
- Tricia Aanderud, President of And Data Inc. and co-author of Building Business Intelligence with SAS
- Rex Pruitt, Insurance and Finance SAS Users Group Committee Chair
- And many more
At the Summit, you'll have opportunities to meet with SAS experts in software development, tech support, education and financial services.
Learn from two days of unique, industry-related topics:
- Using Analytics to Detect Fraud.
- Retail Lending Stress Testing.
- Stock Return Forecasting Methods.
- Loss Modeling.
- And much more
While on site, take advantage of the following post-conference SAS training courses:
- SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting
- SAS Macro Language 2: Developing Macro Applications
Please visit the SAS training site for details on course registration and fees.
Conceived at SAS Global Forum 2011, IFSUG has grown rapidly. Many SAS professionals in the insurance and financial industries seek a forum where they can receive and share solutions, ideas and best practices for using SAS. IFSUG was created to fill this need. The IFSUG Summit is your opportunity to network with industry peers and boost your skills.