Atlanta | October 20 | 5:30 p.m.
Registration for this event is no longer available
Bring your toughest business challenges to SAS Power Live!. Enjoy cocktails and dinner alongside an elite group of fellow business leaders and learn how to advance analytics in your organization.
|5:30 - 6:00 p.m.||Cocktails and registration|
|6:00 - 6:15 p.m.||Welcome|
|6:15 - 8:30 pm.||"What Is Analytics" discussion|
|8:30 - 9:15 p.m.||Analytics research presentation|
|9:15 - 10:00 p.m.||Summary and conclusions|
Highlights of what to expect
- Dynamic, interactive format that encourages an explosion of ideas and creates "aha! moments."
- An engaging, highly creative environment that fosters collaboration among peers.
- Thornton May, analytics expert and business leader, will join the discussions and summarize the findings.
- Bloomberg Businessweek will introduce its landmark analytics study and attendees are invited to participate.
- A team-based, problem-solving approach that has been adopted by conferences such as the World Economic Forum (Davos) and Global Perspectives.
- Leave with a "next steps" plan for improving your outcomes with analytics.
- What's different? No lecturing, no passive listening. The focus here is on your analytics understanding, needs, success and results. Walk away energized with answers and a plan of action.