Welcome to the SAS® Canada Customer Resource Center
It is designed to help you find the support services you need, and possibly ones that you don't know about. So, dive in and explore the wide variety of resources available to you.
Benefits of SAS' Support Services
SAS has always been committed to making software that creates value for our customers and empowers better decision making. As a SAS customer, you receive a full suite of support services at no additional charge. Here are some of the key resources available to you:
- A-Z Product Listing: One-stop shop for samples, training and news by product.
- Documentation: Find information specific to a software application or product.
- Technical Support: Consultants available for real-time support.
- Training: Learn about upcoming courses and professional training opportunities.
- Users Groups: Connect with other SAS® users and learn how to join a group a near you.
- YouTube: Watch user group updates, demos and instructor interviews on the SAS Canada YouTube channel.
- LinkedIn: Search for our regional groups and participate in dynamic discussions around everything SAS
- SAS Canada Community Site: Connect with other SAS professionals online! Featuring blogs, discussion forums, photo & video galleries, this site is a networking professional's dream.
Get Started: Learn About Resources Specific to Your Job
Use the above tabs based on general job responsibilities to begin uncovering information and materials that can help you in your day-to-day work.
- Administrator or Installer: I install, configure, administer and maintain SAS software.
- Analyst or Web User: I use SAS' point-and-click applications to access existing information as well as create my own reports and analyses.
- Decision Maker: I'm responsible for managing the strategy and objectives for my organization.
- Programmer: I write SAS programs to access and manage data and perform complex queries and analyses.
- Statistician: I use SAS to analyze data.
To view this document in french, please click here .