Super Hero Rules
- This game is organized by N.V. SAS Institute, with registered offices in Belgium, 3080 Tervuren, Hertenbergstraat 6 (hereafter "SAS").
- SAS reserves the right to change, postpone, shorten or cancel the game should the circumstances require such. Any printing mistakes, whatever their nature or cause cannot be used as a ground for or result in any obligation from SAS.
- SAS will not communicate by any means (letters, emails, telephone) concerning the game rules, the organization or the results of the game. Any additional publications or messages related with the game are to be considered as part of the rules. All decisions taken by SAS in connection with the game are final.
- Only clients of SAS, potential clients of SAS or entities with which SAS has a business relationship of any kind are entitled to take part in the game.
- The prerequisites to take part are described in the game. No obligations to enter into a contract result in taking part in the game. Late answers will not be considered a valid entry in the game.
- No prizes can be exchanged for money or advantages of any other kind. The winner of the game will lose his right to a prize if the prize has not been claimed or collected within 2 months after the game has ended.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise in the game, only one person can take part in the game per entity. In case of more than one answer, application, taking part, SAS will only take into account the first received answer; notwithstanding SAS's right to apply clause 9.
- Only one prize per entity can be won.
- In case of abuse or misleading or fraud, SAS reserves the right to refuse the competitor concerned to take part in this game or any future games organized by SAS.
- The data collected by SAS from the competitors, including any personal details, are subject to artikel 4 § 1 of the law of 8 December 1992 concerning the protection of personal information. The data will be kept in a file for internal use and/or may be used for direct mailing purposes. The competitors have free access to the data in order to ask for corrections or deletion if necessary.
- SAS grants participant a nonexclusive, nonassignable and nontransferable license to use the software it shall make available for the game free of charge until the end date of the game in a hosted system (= together "Hosted Environment"). Users may not use the software for demo or production purposes, nor for the purpose of reverse engineering. Neither participant nor any User may download or attempt to download any Software or data made available by SAS.
- SAS shall in no way warrant any uptime, data security, or proper performance of the Hosted Environment. The participant shall not be allowed to upload any personal identifiable data into the Hosted Environment. SAS disclaims all liability should participant, despite acknowledging the Hosted Environment does not contain sufficient privacy measures, upload sensitive data onto it, and participant shall fully indemnify SAS should any damages occur. THE HOSTED ENVIRONMENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ARISING AS A RESULT OF CUSTOM OR USAGE IN THE TRADE OR BY COURSE OF DEALING;
SAS and its licensors disclaim any and all liability connected with use of the Hosted Environment; and SAS and its licensors are not liable for (i) direct, special, incidental, indirect, consequential, punitive, or reliance damages (arising in contract, tort or otherwise), or (ii) any claim against Customer by a third party, even if SAS or its licensors have been informed of the possibility of such damages.
- By taking part in this game, the competitors fully and unconditionally accept the terms and conditions of these rules.