With regulatory requirements in perpetual state of flux, financial institutions are constantly trying to adapt. Failure to comply can threaten a bank's very survival.
The processes and oversight necessary to meet new regulatory obligations for Basel II and Basel III, BCBS 239, BCBS 248, Solvency II can also help you gain a competitive advantage, if you get it right.
Join our expert for an exclusive session on Enterprise Risk Management challenges and trends in the post crisis era.
- Liquidity risk is here to stay; how Basel III shifts the weights of risk types within ERM
- Intertwined Credit and Market risks where the blind side of banks; i.e. how to break risk silos
- Operational Risk, compliance and technology risk. How to more from reactive to proactive loss management
- Risk and data management; the hidden challenge in any project or ongoing risk management analytics
- Value of risk implementation beyond compliance - A Case Study