Information technology is finally up to the task of cost-effective clinical research. But there are still some significant barriers to gaining all the benefits of this technology – in particular, interoperability. This white paper explores the need for a consistent industry architecture that allows life sciences firms to connect their enterprises to enjoy better data integration, process consistency and communication of results. You will also learn about the requirements for such an architecture and the benefits it can provide.'
Also, learn about:
- Moving Toward a Consistent Industry Framework
- Benefits of an Industry Framework
- Advantages of a Business Analytics Framework
- Required Attributes of a Business Analytics Framework
- The SAS® Business Analytics Framework for Life Sciences
Please complete your details to download the White paper.