Setting, Measuring and Delivering Key Performance
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are the right way to measure performance. But all too often KPIs are set against operational or financial points of measurement with no clear link back to the strategy.
This white paper sets out a series of best practice approaches to help public sector managers set correct and measurable KPIs. Crucially, it explains how to turn data into actionable information so better decisions can be made about how to improve services for citizens.
This paper seeks to answer the following questions:
- What is a KPI?
- Why are KPIs important?
- How do you define KPIs?
- What are the differences between KPIs, policy objectives and targets?
- What is the difference between KPIs and operational performance indicators?
- How do you set and measure effective and strategic KPIs?
- How do you establish a communication culture?
- Where are the most effective examples of effective KPIs in government?
Proven Track Record
Discover how London Fire Brigade, Gloucestershire Constabulary and the NHS have used SAS to improve performance.
Please complete your details below to download this complimentary whitepaper.