Defining the Value of Business Analytics
Business analytics is a discipline of change. Analytics creates insight which, when actioned, helps drive higher quality outcomes. The biggest challenges are usually working out where to focus to drive the highest return and convincing the organisation to do things differently. This 2 day course provides a structured methodology and toolset to help prioritise activities, define the value of business analytics initiatives, and develop a roadmap. With a focus on change management, practical examples, role-plays, and facilitation tools, this course offers managers and analysts an innovative and fun way to transform business analytics from a back-office activity into a competitive differentiator.
Learn how to:
- Identify potential sources of value-creating business analytics initiatives and prioritise them into a roadmap
- Quantify the value of a business analytics initiative
- Scope a change management strategy
- Build organisational confidence in the use of business analytics
- Drive organisational change and transform business analytics into a competitive differentiator
Who should attend
Senior analysts, data miners, business analytics managers, BI managers, IT architects across all industry sectors.