SAS has launched a new credential, the SAS Certified Statistical Business Analyst. As a once off to celebrate this new credential and to assist in meeting the continued growing demand for Analytics and SAS professionals, we are running a two week long Analytics boot camp to ramp up your skills for a minimal investment.
The SAS Certified Statistical Business Analyst Using SAS 9: Regression and Modeling credential requires you to complete three training courses over 2 weeks to prepare for the certification exam. The training and certification within this boot camp is stylised for you to develop the skills to succeed in today's analytically driven world either in your current role or a role you may be looking at as a business analyst, reporting analyst, SAS programmer, data scientist and a wide range of other analytics positions within organisations.
The 2 weeks of the Boot Camp are split over separate months to allow time to solidify the knowledge from week 1, prior to attending week 2.
- SAS Programming 1: Essentials - Days 1 to 3
- Statistics 1 : Introduction to ANOVA, Regression & Logistic Regression (first half of course)
- Days 4 and 5
- Half day recap and Q&A opportunity – Day 5
- Statistics 1 : Introduction to ANOVA, Regression & Logistic Regression (second half of course)
- Days 6 and 7
- Predictive Modeling Using Logistic Regression – Days 8 and 9
- SAS Statistical Business Analyst Using SAS 9: Regression and Modeling Certification exam
– Day 10
All for just $3,300* + GST!
This Boot Camp will run on the following dates:
- Melbourne from 11-15 February 2013 (Week 1) and 18-22 March (Week 2)
- Brisbane from 11-15 March (Week 1) and 8-12 April (Week 2)
- Interest in any other locations please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know
Get in quick to register as there are 12 spaces available for each session.
*This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or ETA's