SAS special report for IT Leaders
As a modern-day Renaissance leader, today's CIO influences a more varied agenda than ever – from an organization's IT strategy to its profitability and customer service to its impact on the environment. This CIO Insights report shares strategies for managing data, resources and innovative technologies to enable growth, profitability and agility. Explore high-performance computing for greater analytic performance; learn how a business analytics architecture can help deliver on business unit demands; read best practices for building an analytics center of excellence … all while running as a profitable – and environmentally conscious – IT organization.
You'll find a range of IT-related articles, including:
- Running IT as a business: seven steps to aligning IT with the business.
- Make the most of your analytic talent: Tips for establishing an analytic center of excellence.
- Managing the data asset: How to treat your data like the high-value business asset it is.
- Four methods for high-performance computing - Keith Collins, SAS CTO, explains how to choose the right high-performance computing method for your business analytics scenario.
- Top 5 reasons why CIOs want business analytics - Patrick Van Deven, SAS Belgium Country Office Manager, gives details from his experience.
Complete the registration form below to access the entire special report.
Have a SAS profile? To complete this form automatically: log in