Flawed organizational processes can contaminate what should be objective and fact-based forecasts. By identifying and eliminating waste in the forecasting process itself, you can achieve more accurate results with less time and effort. This white paper provides practical methods for applying the lean approach to forecasting at your organization. Key areas of focus include understanding:
- The relationship between demand volatility and forecast accuracy.
- The impact of management judgment and political biases.
- What steps are adding value versus what steps are making the forecast worse.
- What accuracy is reasonable to expect and how to establish those performance targets.
Want to learn more?
- Visit our forecasting page.