You Can't Stop It if You Don’t Know What to Look For: Understanding Insider Threats
Financial Crimes Symposium Webinar Series
Today, it’s critical to not only understand the factors influencing an insider's decision to act, but to also identify the precursors of malicious acts and know the technical and non-technical countermeasures that will improve the survivability and resiliency of your organization.
Join this broadcast to find out how to:
- Apply proactive best practices to mitigate your insider threat risk.
- Understand how to detect and respond to potential malicious insider actions.
- Recognize the big picture of your insider threat problem – the complex interactions, relative degree of risk and unintended consequences of policies, practices, technology, insider psychological issues and organizational culture.
- Identify the differences between insider fraud, theft of information and IT sabotage.
- Ellen Joyner – Global Financial Services Marketing Manager, SAS
- Andy Moore – Senior Member, Software Engineering Institute at Carnegie Mellon University