The Next Step in Facility Integrity
How can you predict when equipment failures will occur? Is there a better way to prevent unplanned shutdowns? How can you improve asset availability and reduce maintenance costs?
Oil and gas companies spend a great deal of time monitoring and managing production assets, but many of their most important questions remain unanswered.
What kind of difference would an analytics-based strategy make?
This Webcast features a discussion of how to use business analytics to answer many critical questions so that you can reduce maintenance costs and maintenance-related disruptions. A panel of industry experts will discuss:
- Facility integrity. Hear the latest facility integrity trends and what they mean for your business.
- Best practices. Find out how others in the upstream sector are addressing challenges.
- Analytics-based approach. Consider new ways to integrate data, make accurate predictions and improve maintenance schedules.
- Predictive vs. traditional maintenance. Learn how a predictive approach helps you identify patterns that indicate the likelihood of problems.
- Business analytics benefits. Determine the condition of in-service equipment and optimize maintenance.
Featured industry experts
- Rene Gonzalez, Senior Editor, Refining and Technology, Hart Energy Publishing
- Horia Orenstein, Business Development Manager, SAS Global Oil and Gas Practice
Following the panel discussion, you will receive an overview of SAS® Business Analytics software for facility integrity management. See how data integration, analytics and reporting capabilities can help you:
- Capture and aggregate process and facility condition information.
- Identify patterns that signal potential problems.
- Assess and mitigate reliability and safety risks.
- Package and optimize maintenance.
- Maximize asset value.
Not ready to register?
View our SAS Solutions for the Oil & Gas Industry page.