Past, Present and Future of Forecasting
Discover why accurate and timely forecasts are critical for success of your entire enterprise.
Available to be viewed at any time, this on-demand Webcast will give you insight into best practices for improving demand forecasting and demand planning, while also providing a way to benchmark your performance with that of best-in-class organizations.
- Recognize the critical and holistic role forecasting plays in the long-term viability of your organization.
- Uncover the latest trends and best practices in business forecasting.
- Discover why focusing on fact-based analytics versus processes and judgments is a critical distinction that all organizations must address.
- Learn what consensus forecasting is and how you can achieve it.
- Understand the importance of new product forecasting to the growth an organization.
Viewers receive 20% off Chase’s book, Demand-Driven Forecasting; A Structured Approach to Forecasting. Anticipated publication date: August 2009
Business Enablement Manager and forecasting expert, SAS
Charlie Chase is the principal architect and strategist for delivering demand planning and forecasting solutions to improve SAS customers supply chain efficiencies. With more than 26 years of experience in the consumer packaged goods industry, Chase is an expert in sales forecasting, market response modeling, econometrics and supply chain management.