Integrate Your Office
Applying Business Analytics Webinar Series
Who should attend
Business users, analysts and decision makers who want to view, analyze and share business intelligence directly from Microsoft Office.
Why you shouldn’t miss this Webinar
Microsoft Office is ubiquitous and here to stay. Spreadsheets and PowerPoint slides fuel the business world. To be successful, organizations must learn how to use these tools effectively and strategically. To be competitive it is also imperative to enhance the capabilities of the Microsoft tools to achieve better results more quickly.
So how can you transform the Microsoft Office applications from a tactical offering to one that is strategic? Attend this Webinar and learn how to:
- Easily access data from any operational system from your standard Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, without IT intervention.
- Realize a return on investment using SAS® to automate your spreadsheets and PowerPoint decks.
- Save time and money by reducing redundancy and improving productivity by integrating SAS with the full Microsoft Office Suite, including SharePoint and Outlook.
By combining the power of SAS Business Analytics with Microsoft Office you will be offering your users the ability to quickly solve business problems from a familiar interface.
The big picture
Achieving accurate reporting is a key component of the platform for SAS Business Analytics, which:
- Provides an effective infrastructure for managing the growing appetite for intelligence.
- Helps you derive more value from existing technology and information assets.
- Supports sustainable growth of your organization through innovative use of technology and information.
Business Analytics Marketing Manager
Gaurav Verma drives SAS’ global business analytics product marketing strategy and positioning. Verma’s key areas of focus are persona-based marketing, awareness and messaging for SAS' business analytics and information management solutions. He also serves as a spokesperson to press and analyst communities.
Verma, who has more than 10 years of experience in marketing, came to SAS from Cognos, where he served as the Financial Services Industry Marketing Director. Verma has also served as Director of Corporate Marketing for Information Builders and as Principal Analyst and Program Manager for Doculabs.
Business Analytics Specialist
Mary Osborne is a business analytics specialist with more than 10 years of experience at SAS. Her expertise spans a variety of technologies, from data integration to business intelligence and analytics. She has a passion for using technology to solve business problems and feels that it's only through analytics that organizations can make good decisions. Osborne has worked in many different industries, including health and life sciences and retail. She enjoys helping her existing customers realize ways to better leverage their SAS investment and new customers find ways to improve productivity and profitability.
- Learn more about the Applying Business Analytics Webinar Series.