In a world where the traditional bases of competitive advantage have largely evaporated, how do you separate your organization's performance from the pack?
In the best-seller Competing on Analytics: The New Science of Winning, this question is answered by authors Thomas H. Davenport and Jeanne G. Harris, and supported by successful CEOs who have recognized that analytics is the mission-critical weapon in their competitive arsenals.
Join our panel of industry experts for a timely discussion about how retailers are leveraging the latest analytic solutions to grow market share, improve profitability and even thrive in today's challenging retail environment.
Our panel of experts includes:
- Thomas H. Davenport, best-selling author and President's Distinguished Professor at Babson College.
- Dave Hogan, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer of the National Retail Federation (NRF).
- Darryl D. McDonald, Chief Marketing Officer of Teradata Corp.
- Lori Schafer, Executive Advisor of the SAS Global Retail Practice (moderator).
Key takeaways include:
- Challenges retailers are facing and how analytic solutions can help solve them.
- Types of analytic solutions retailers are prioritizing and the benefits these solutions offer.
- Organizational and cultural challenges retailers may face during implementation.
- Practical advice on how retailers can build their analytic capabilities to