Over the past two years, analytics has emerged as an important management discipline. From the Harvard Business Review to BusinessWeek, it is being touted as a way for organizations to improve accuracy and speed while delivering significant competitive advantage.
Why analytics? Why now?
While adoption has largely been driven by forward-thinking CEOs, CIOs and CMOs, analytics is reaching the office of the CFO. This is driven by two factors:
- Many CFOs have seen how their peers are benefiting and are rightly asking if there can be comparable improvements for finance.
- Recognition that many have implemented the foundational components of performance management (i.e., budgeting and planning, consolidation, scorecards and dashboards) and are beginning to ask "what next?"
Gain practical insights
Two of the market's most influential thought leaders on performance management will explain how analytics can help you go beyond just reporting. You'll also hear a real-world story from an organization about its journey to apply analytics and how it ultimately became a "trusted adviser."
- Are you ready to embrace analytics to prove value?
- Do you have a clear understanding of how or where finance can benefit from analytics?
- Do you understand the journey or evolution?
- Do you have sufficient information to start the process?