No matter your organization’s size, data complexity or analytical proficiency, visual analytics just makes sense.
Combining powerful analytics and data management with interactive visualizations, it can deliver lightning-fast insights across an organization. Plus, it helps users take charge of data like never before to answer new, better questions.
And if you're ready to capitalize on everything that visual analytics can offer, this TDWI Checklist Report lays out seven steps that will steer you in the right direction.
Seven Steps to Deploying Visual Analytics
This report will help you answer questions such as:
- How can we enable nontechnical users to easily understand and share data?
- Will visual analytics work with big data?
- Can we take advantage of cloud deployment options to speed time-to-insight?
- How can we meet users' demands and expectations for more mobility and less reliance on IT?
- How do we choose the right visualization for the job?
Get answers to these questions and more, with seven practical, proven steps to deploying visual analytics.