The financial services industry needs more than traditional fraud detection and investigation methods based on silo monitoring systems. The growing sophistication, complexity, velocity and impact of cyberattacks require a more robust approach with controls at multiple layers.
In this white paper, you'll learn how a layered approach assesses activity at various levels and uses multiple analytical approaches to provide a stronger defense against fraud and security risks.
Discussion points include:
- The challenges of outwitting the criminal mind.
- Where many fraud programs fall short.
- A layered approach to fraud detection.
- Taking a closer look at network analysis.
- The anatomy of a credit card bust-out.
Enterprise fraud management in action in other industries.