If you missed the chance to see Scott Stratten speak at the DMA annual conference, this paper captures his content along with the essence of his uniquely wry and irreverent style. Stratten shares some of the biggest mistakes marketers make, his thoughts on who really manages the brand, and what savvy companies are doing right in this age of social marketing.
“It’s dangerous to base decisions on data unless it has been properly managed and analyzed.” Scott Stratten
Are you delivering "business awesome"? This paper will inspire you to begin now.
- Convert static customers into ecstatic ones.
- Use digital technology because it's right, not just because you can.
- Don't mislead or be led astray by specious data.
- Don't let everybody be your social media voice.
- Be there in real time, because your brand is out there.
Scott Stratten is President of UnMarketing and author of the best-selling books UnMarketing: Stop Marketing. Start Engaging and The Book of Business Awesome/The Book of Business UnAwesome. More than 135,000 people follow Stratten's daily rantings on Twitter. He has been named one of the top five social media influencers in the world on Forbes.com and one of "America's 10 Marketing Gurus," according to Business Review USA.