Marketplace crowding and competition have made it difficult for businesses to stand out. As a result, forward-looking organizations are turning to the customer experience as a key differentiator. But there are challenges. Multiple channels and digital interactions make it tough to fully understand the customer journey, identify the most effective actions and truly improve customer experiences.
Learn how advanced analytics can help you create a rich, rewarding experience for each of your customers, while also increasing your organization's bottom line. Topics covered in this paper include:
• How to understand and measure the customer journey at every touch point.
• How to map analytics to specific points in the customer life cycle.
• Case studies detailing how companies are applying analytics to the customer journey.
- Brian Vellmure, Principal and Founder, Innovantage/Initium LLC
- Wilson Raj, Global Customer Intelligence Director, SAS