Chico's FAS operates several brands (Chico's boutiques; White House | Black Market; Soma Intimates and Boston Proper) and is known for providing outstanding, highly personalized customer service for its affluent female customers. So how does a top retailer keep countless customers happy and loyal across multiple brands and numerous stores? The answer is in the data.
This paper provides great insight into how Chico’s has retained a boutique-oriented focus on each customer’s likes and needs while operating nationally across multiple channels. Learn the ten ways Chico’s uses structured and unstructured data to create customer experiences that generate positive business results, including how the retailer:
- Achieved a 90 percent capture rate in its stores.
- Created a total, multichannel view of each Chico's FAS customer.
- Tripled its rate of bringing back lapsed customers.
- Barb Buettin, Director of CRM – Enterprise Information Management, Chico's FAS
- Wilson Raj, Global Customer Intelligence Director, SAS