This TDWI Best Practices Report helps users understand new business and technology requirements for high-performance data warehousing (HiPerDW), as well as the many solutions available to them, whether vendor-built or user-built. Since performance doesn't result solely from the data warehouse platform, the report also briefly discusses analytics, BI, visualization, data integration, clouds, grids, appliances, data services, and Hadoop with relation to HiPerDW. Tips and strategies designed to assist businesses include:
- User stories on key benefits and challenging barriers.
- Expert commentaries on best practices.
- Trends on tools and techniques considered optimal usage options.
- Top 10 recommendations for optimizing your selection and implementation efforts.
Want to learn more?
- Visit our SAS High-Performance Analytics page.