When banks spend too much time gathering and cleaning data and creating reports, there's little time left to explore the data – and even less time to uncover insights that can boost your bottom line.
Read this risk management white paper to learn:
- Why a quality ERM system requires a holistic, unified approach to data management.
- What a flexible, unified data model that caters to the needs of an ERM system looks like.
- Why a common metadata framework based on an open industry standard is key.
- How to create a security framework that facilitates auditing and reporting.
- Why data quality is paramount for any ERM data management system.