What are the most effective marketing strategies? Where is the role of the CMO headed – and what can marketing executives do to be successful in the face of big data and empowered customers?
Lily Robertson with Argyle Executive Forum recently sat down with Wilson Raj, Global Customer Intelligence Director at SAS, to explore the timely issues affecting businesses and changing the way we market.
Only six pages, this paper offers great insight into ways executive marketers can get better results:
- Where CMOs should focus their time to see profitable impact.
- How successful marketing teams handle data profitably.
- The factors that will make a CMO successful in the future.
- Why most marketers fall short when applying analytics.
- The biggest trend for marketers over the next two years.