Why do marketers flunk the big data test? How can customer data spawn product innovation? What can data not tell you about your customers? How can you find out what your customers will really pay? Download this report from Harvard Business Review and get answers to all these questions – and much more.
Customer Intelligence Tames the Big Data Challenge offers 30 short but insightful articles that explore the top customer intelligence issues today – including product innovation, customers on multiple platforms, privacy issues and cutting edge tools and technologies. Some of the strategies and opinions may surprise you – but you'll walk away with ideas you can use.
Here's a sample of the articles you'll see:
- Mining Big Data to Find New Markets
- Why Email Marketing is King
- Don't Build a Database of Ruin
- Customer Experience Should Be Part of Your Business
- Case Study: Should You Listen to the Customer?
Download the complete Harvard Business Review Insight Center Report.