In order to take advantage of market opportunities more quickly – and achieve greater revenues – life sciences organizations need to better understand which prescribers are worth pursuing, how much to invest in engaging them, how best to contact them and with what messages. It's also vital to understand developing trends that may require an adjustment in strategy. This white paper describes five ways analytics can drive stronger marketing strategy and planning to help you:
- Strategically allocate marketing budgets across key customer groups.
- Improve returns on marketing dollars.
- Determine the present or future value of a health care provider to the company, franchise or brand.
- Test and verify your marketing assumptions.
- Understand brand sentiment and spheres of professional influence.
Want to learn more?
- Visit our HLS sales and marketing page.