Optimization is one of the most powerful tools for improving decision making in financial services – yet it's frequently misunderstood and often underutilized. Powered by advanced analytics, optimization can help the financial services industry address the challenges of the current business climate.
In this brief video, we'll examine how optimization helps financial services firms:
- Increase profits and lower risk when assigning credit lines to card holders.
- Adjust the price (or interest rate) assigned to customers based on the elasticity of their demand.
Plan and prioritize collection efforts to get the best possible results.
- Customer success story: SAS® Marketing Optimization Produces ROI for Commerzbank
- Solution overview: SAS Marketing Optimization for Banking
- Credit line optimization solution brief: Increase profitability, lower risk. (PDF)
- Collections solution brief: Maximize collections and the use of collections resources. (PDF)