Roambi™ ES for SAS®: mobile BI delivered instantly to BlackBerry, Apple® devices
Full press release
Key Points | Screenshots | Quotes | Blogs | Demo | Related News
- SAS, the leader in business analytics software and services, will be the exclusive worldwide provider of Roambi for SAS.
- SAS BI reports and data are transformed into immersive, dashboard-style analytics, instantly delivered to compatible mobile devices, including Apple iPhone and iPad, and BlackBerry Bold and Torch.
- SAS' global partnership with MeLLmo, creator of Roambi, delivers mobile BI to enterprises worldwide by integrating Roambi ES3 with SAS Enterprise BI Server.
- The engaging interface lets busy professionals quickly and intuitively analyze real-time critical information from SAS Enterprise BI Server
- “By extending the reach and usage of their existing BI infrastructure to mobile devices through the use of mobile visualization tools such as dashboards, charts and graphs, organizations can more agilely respond to market changes and customer needs. This accelerates time-to-information and improves customer satisfaction and retention.” - Aberdeen Group Senior Research Analysts Andrew Borg and David White wrote in a December 2010 research paper, Mobile BI: Actionable Intelligence for the Agile Enterprise.
- “Our customers rely on SAS for critical business insights. Roambi for SAS is a major productivity boost for mobile decision makers who need instant access to critical information for real-time decision making on the go.” - Jim Davis, SAS Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer.
iPad Based View
With a pinch-and-slide gesture, a retail sales manager can view performance data for an ad hoc interval, in this iPad-based Roambi Trends view. View hi-res
With a quick tap, decision makers can collaborate, sharing mobile views via email, meeting request, instant message, or a simple screenshot. View hi-res
In this Roambi Trends view on the iPhone, a bank risk manager can spot that commercial outstanding balances have increased over 14% in the Eastern region, significantly higher than other regions. View hi-res
Roambi for SAS Demo
SAS® and Roambi enable data-driven decisions anywhere, anytime
SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions delivered within an integrated framework, SAS helps customers at more than 50,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. Since 1976 SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®. SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration. Other brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright © 2011 SAS Institute Inc. All rights reserved.
Shannon Heath, SAS
email | twitter