SAS Logo Gallery
Thank you for your interest in including the SAS logo with your article. In order to help us maintain the high standards the SAS brand has come to represent to our customers, we ask journalists to observe some simple guidelines. Please read the following and click "YES" to indicate your acceptance of these terms and proceed to the download area.
SAS Press Center Logo and Trademark Guidelines
The SAS logos on this page may be used under these guidelines only by press agencies and journalists publishing articles specifically about SAS Institute Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and their products and services. Any use of the artwork outside of these guidelines is strictly prohibited. For all other, non-journalistic uses, please consult the SAS editorial guidelines.
GUIDELINES AND RESTRICTIONS FOR USING THE LOGOS
- The logos may only be used in close proximity to, or in obvious connection with, a published article or broadcast news story about SAS or a specific SAS product or service.
- The logos may not be copied, distributed or used apart from the article or broadcast commentary about the company or the applicable product or service. For example, you may not redistribute the logo in hard copy or electronic form or make it available online for others to copy.
- The logos must be used as provided by SAS with no changes, including, but not limited to, changes in the color, proportion, or design, or removal of any words, artwork, or trademark symbols. The logos may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- To properly present a logo, a minimum clearance between the logo and other elements must be maintained. For example, the amount of clear or "empty" space that surrounds the logo should be at least equal to ½ the height of the logo (including the wording).
- The logo must stand alone and may not be combined with any other object, including, but not limited to, other logos, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, design features, or symbols.
- Product or service vendors, such as independent hardware vendors, independent software vendors, independent service providers, application service providers, resellers and original equipment manufacturers, are not permitted to use these logos. Logos that appear in the SAS Press Center are intended for press agencies and journalists only.
GUIDELINES AND RESTRICTIONS FOR USING TRADEMARKS IN TEXT
- PLEASE USE OUR TRADEMARKS PROPERLY. Correct references to the marks include:
ABBREVIATIONS. You should not abbreviate any SAS product or solution names in text such as using SAS® AMLS instead of SAS® Anti-Money Laundering solution.
- Using the registered trademark or trademark symbol ("®" or "™") at the upper right corner or baseline immediately following the trademark. Examples: "SAS®" or "SAS® Enterprise Miner™". Symbols should be used at the first or most prominent mention.
- Do not use a trademark symbol after the word SAS when referring to SAS Institute Inc.
- Using the correct generic name or descriptor immediately after first mention of the trademark in text. Examples: SAS® software, SAS® Business Intelligence solutions.
- If possible, including the following notice on materials referencing the trademarks: "SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration."