SAS® Data Quality Advantage Program for Teradata
The only in-database data quality offering that can provide immediate value to customers that own, or are considering, the Teradata EDW.
SAS® Data Quality Accelerator for Teradata performs, from inside the Teradata database, these data quality functions:
- Pattern analysis.
- Identification analysis.
- Gender analysis.
IT departments in every industry are under pressure to provide accurate and timely information to the business units they support. By performing data quality functions within the Teradata database, the SAS® Data Quality Accelerator for Teradata can reduce the time needed to perform data quality processes, enabling IT departments to meet service-level agreements and expand the scope of the data quality activities they provide.
When the customer’s current capabilities aren’t fast enough to meet its business needs, this solution helps:
- Obtain cleansed and integrated data for accurate analysis and reporting.
- Enhance forecasting and predictive analysis programs.
- Build a standardized, auditable and reportable regulatory and legislative compliance methodology.
- Provide enhanced data governance.
- Improve effectiveness through standardized name, organization and contact information.
- Reduce corporate risk due to inaccurate or duplicate information.
How the SAS® Data Quality Advantage Program for Teradata can help
Key benefits include:
- Better data quality. By applying and centrally managing data quality procedures in a Teradata EDW, there are data quality improvements because inconsistencies (in data definitions, data formats and values) are managed by data quality rules inside the Teradata database.
- Significant cost reductions. Standardizing activities that support data management and data quality practices help organizations reduce operational costs for detecting and correcting data errors.
- Greater confidence in analytic systems. Creating a single, accurate version of the data drives better business decisions.