Capgemini and SAS
The technology industry has been very inventive in finding new ways to manage, analyze and report information. In this landscape the Capgemini and SAS partnership presents an excellent opportunity for our customers to drive competitive advantage and leverage the latest solutions from SAS with our industry expertise and delivery capability. Together with SAS we are investing in analytics for the benefit of our customers and we are proud to see success at major projects all over the world.
"Our clients are trying to seize the opportunity to better manage their businesses by harnessing the dramatic increase in digitally generated data to drive superior decision making.
Our partnership and joint solutions
Capgemini's Business Information Management (BIM) Global Service Line is recognized as a leader in the market by analysts and customers alike. Providing full end-to-end capability to maximize the value of Business Information from core data management to real-time decision engines, the BIM Global Service line is providing game-changing solutions and services to our customers. Central to this is our advanced analytics practice; combining analytical expertise with deep industry knowledge, we focus on solutions to meet practical business issues. The practice, although globally spread, has dedicated facilities in our CUBE Lab at our Center of Excellence in India where we are able to demonstrate a wide variety of solutions. With a range of technology accelerators, global delivery capability and business consulting expertise, we are working together with SAS to deliver focused analytical solutions for our customers.
Capgemini's BIM Global Service Line has over 7,000 consultants 2,000 of whom are based in the CoE in Mumbai. Our BIM India practice has over 300 SAS experienced consultants.
BIM services provided by Capgemini include strategic information management blueprinting, data architecture, data warehousing; data analysis, business analytics and enterprise performance management; enterprise content management, electronic file management and collaboration portals.
Capgemini and SAS are investing together in:
- Solutions for Risk Management in Financial Services, with Capgemini's Solvency II rapid methodology along with SAS data integration and risk offerings, to address Solvency II compliance for insurance companies
- Fraud Management for Financial Services, where we built an end-to-end framework for detecting fraud, waste, abuse and money laundering
- Fraud Detection for Public Sector, where we help government and welfare organization to spare waste of public expenses
- Tax processing, where we jointly enable institutions to improve production and performance of tax office administrations and customs
- Demand Forecasting & Predictive Asset Management for Utilities and Smart Energy, with an accelerated platform to gain maximum value from the complex data generated in Utilities organizations and Smart Grid and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) deployments
With more than 115,000 people in 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2010 global revenues of EUR 8.7 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore ®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini